- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups shredded sweet potato
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- salt & pepper for seasoning
- 2 souffle dishes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile begin to heat 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil on a nonstick frying pan.
- Sautee red onions in frying pan until they begin to soften and brown, then add salt, pepper, and nutmeg and stir.
- Add shredded sweet potato to the frying pan mixture and begin to stir. Allow the mixture to cook until potatoes begin to slightly yellow.
- Meanwhile, use remaining coconut oil to lubricate the insides of each souffle dish. Then transfer the frying pan contents to the dishes, dividing equally.
- Divide raisins evenly and stir in to each dish with potatoes and red onions.
- Place the dishes in a deep baking pan and fill with the boiling water until it reaches halfway up the side of the dishes.
- Set the dishes in to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until egg begins to turn white.
- Serve warm, may garnish with parsley.
Prep + Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Dietary: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Sugar Conscious, Dairy Free