- 1 Large Sweet Potato, peeled and cut in to 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, cut in to 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms of your choice
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast (not active dry yeast)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pan, melt coconut oil and stir in all vegetables. Continue to cook on medium heat until the mushrooms and bell peppers begin to visibly soften. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a deep dish baking pay with parchment paper. Pour stove top mixture in to pan and sprinkle with Nutritional Yeast and salt and pepper to taste. Stir mixture before placing it in the oven for 20 minutes. While baking, make sure to stir at least twice.
- Meanwhile, heat small non-stick sauce pan on stove top. Prepare a fried eggs as desired, my preference is over easy.
- Transfer oven-baked vegetables to 2 serving bowls and place cooked egg on top. You may add more nutritional yeast or salt and pepper as desired. Serve warm and enjoy!
Serves 2 People
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free